The research data core (RDC) is an IRB-approved service designed to meet the clinical and translational research needs for WUSM and BJC researchers.
The RDC scope of support includes:
- Review preparatory to research
- Prospective studies
- Regulatory reporting requirements
- Retrospective studies
- Quality improvement initiatives
RDC data coverage includes:
- All inpatient data from across BJC network facilities
- Outpatient data from Epic
- Demographics, encounters, diagnosis, procedure, medication order, lab results, vitals, allergies, surgery, microbiology, social history, problem list, practitioner, and insurance
- Data from 1997 to present
For more information, please contact the RDC team at email@example.com.