I2DB provides for a crosscutting community of practice that enhances and extends the academic and operational strengths of WashU and leverages the unique living laboratory afforded by the WashU, BJC HealthCare, and the Cortex Innovation Community.
Membership is free at all levels and is the best way to learn about opportunities, speakers, news and events from I2DB . Perks include guest speaker invitations, networking opportunities, and more.
- I2DB Faculty Investigator – I2DB -funded faculty only
- I2DB Affiliate Faculty – WashU faculty funded outside of I2DB
- I2DB Affiliate Scholar – WashU staff level research scholars and scientists
- I2DB Affiliate Trainee – WashU Students and trainees
- I2DB External Collaborator – Industry partners, external grant collaborators, external student/trainee collaborators
Becoming a member is easy!